Kevin Hart is officially the most bankable comedian in the world. The iconic online publication FORBES has released it’s list of highest paid comedians and Kevin Hart has topped everyone including comedy veteran Jerry Seinfeld. Funny pays.
Since 2006, Jerry Seinfeld has seemed the insurmountable King of Comedy. His combined pretax earnings over the last 10 years top $900 million, and year after year he has claimed the top spot on our list of the world’s highest-paid comedians. No longer: For the first time since FORBES started delving into the money of the funny business, someone other than Seinfeld has taken the title of the top-earning joker. Between June 2015 and June 2016, Kevin Hart made $87.5 million—over $30 million more than Seinfeld’s $43.5 million. That haul also earned Hart sixth place on the Celebrity 100, FORBES’ annual list of celebrity money-makers.
Chappelle also found himself on the list, below
1. Kevin Hart — $87.5 million
2. Jerry Seinfeld — $43.5 million
3. Terry Fator — $21 million
4. Amy Schumer — $17 million
5. Jeff Dunham — $13.5 million
6. Dave Chappelle — $13 million
7. Jim Gaffigan — $12.5 million
8. Gabriel Iglesias — $9.5 million
9. Russell Peters — $9 million
10. John Bishop — $7 million